(TECHNICAL NAME: ANOLITE ANK- NEUTRAL)
• SterilEZ is a new generation electro-activated super-oxidation, non-toxic disinfectant.
• It is intended to be used in disinfection, sterilization and decontamination of hard surfaces, process equipment, instruments.
• Unlike traditional sterilizing and disinfectant solutions, such as glutaraldehyde, formaldehyde, chloramine, sodium hypochlorite, dichloroisocyanurates, peracetic acid, ammonia quaternary compounds (AQC), heavy metal compounds and other synthetic microbicides, the active ingredients of SterilEZ are no xenobiotic chemicals, and have no harmful impact on the human body or warm blooded animals.
• SterilEZ has anti-microbial action of universal spectrum, so it can irreversibly damage large systematic microorganism groups (bacteria, mycobacteria - including the TB mycobacteria; viruses such as poliomyelitis and hepatitis A, B and C; spores and protozoans), not impacting the cells of humans or other higher organisms, nor somatic animal cells in poly-cellular systems.
• The anti-microbial chemicals in SterilEZ are chlorine-content compounds, mainly hypochlorous acid, and short-lived inorganic hydroperoxides and peroxides in micro-doses, which are usually synthetized in the human body and warm blooded animals by electro-active specialized cellular enzymes, which participate in the neutralization process of noxious and foreign chemicals for the organism (phagocytosis).
• The presence of different oxidants in SterilEZ , given their chemical structure and physical properties, deprives the microorganisms from the possibility of minimum adaptation, partial included, ensuring a high microbicidal effect, even at low concentrations. The minimum concentration of active chemicals makes it harmless when in contact with skin and mucous membranes, and provides full protection on items made with non-corrosion resistant materials, for example, carbon steels, by using simple technical procedures and media. The total oxidants concentration ranges from 0.1 to 0.3 grams per liter, while hypochlorite, widely used for disinfection, has chlorine components in concentrations ranging from 60 to 130 grams per liter.
• The mechanism of the microbicidal effect of SterilEZ is a full spectrum disinfectant that can be used in places such as countertops, sinks, floors, toilets, tables, chairs, appliances, desks, beds (rails, frame, headboard, and footboard), computers keyboard, door knobs, and similar surfaces.
• When discharging SterilEZ is a full spectrum disinfectant that can be used in places such as countertops, sinks, floors, toilets, tables, chairs, appliances, desks, beds (rails, frame, headboard, and footboard), computers keyboard, door knobs, and similar surfaces.
• into the sewage system, there is no need to neutralize it.
• SterilEZ is a full spectrum disinfectant that can be used in places such as countertops, sinks, floors, toilets, tables, chairs, appliances, desks, beds (rails, frame, headboard, and footboard), computers keyboard, door knobs, and similar surfaces.
• is a clear, colorless liquid with slight chlorine odor, pH from 5 to 7.3, and REDOX from +600 up to +800 mV. The mineralization is less than 1.8 g/l with oxidants concentration of 300 ppm ±10%. Active chemicals of this product are high-power, activated chlorine oxidants (HClO, ClO- , ClO2, O3), and hydroperoxides and peroxides type compounds.
(%) Concentration in aqueous solution, mg/L
HClO (hypochlorous acid) 75 225
ClO- (hypochlorite ion) 15 45
ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) 8 24
O3 (ozone) 2 6
Total: 100 300
• Today, using sodium hypochlorite is a basic method used for water disinfection. The water disinfection principle using hypochlorite is equal to treating it with chlorine, as it acts on the microorganisms through byproducts of the hypochlorite ion and chlorine. This method has an essential deficiency: the sodium hypochlorite and chlorine are toxic chemicals that, when reacting in sufficient amounts with organic compounds in water, can form chlorine organic compounds with carcinogenic effects (trihalomethanes).
• Based on recommendations made by the World Health Organization, using a blend of oxidants containing chlorine dioxide avoids the formation of trihalomethanes, and other products from the reaction of chlorine with organic chemicals usually present in water.
• All of the above is explained because, usually, the oxidation potential of hypochlorous acid and chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is 1.5 V, significantly higher than the oxidation potential of the hypochlorite ion (OCl -), which is 0.4V (White, G.C., Handbook of chlorination and alternative disinfectants. - 4th ed. A Wiley- Interscience. 1999). This is why the contact time of chlorine dioxide with water required for disinfection purposes is shorter than that needed when using hypochlorite. Besides, chlorine dioxide rapidly oxidizes the organic chemicals in water, and especially important, oxidizes the phenols by destroying the benzol ring, blocking the formation of trihalomethanes.
• The water treatment process using SterilEZ does not produce trihalomethanes, as this contains chlorine dioxide.
• SterilEZ is not metal corrosive, given its very electro-activation state and the composition of different oxidants, which first react with noxious microorganisms
SterilEZ-HOCl products have proved effective against micro-organisms including, but not limited to:
Escherichia coli including (0157)
Staphylococcus aureus (including MRSA)
Mycobacterium avium intracellulare
Adenovirus type 4
Hepatitis A & B
Herpes type 1
Influenza including H1N1, H5N1 and H7N9
Norovirus (Human and Murine)
Polio enterovirus 1 & 2
Botrytis (grapy mould)
Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is the world’s strongest electrolyzed water disinfectant and IS TOTALLY EFFECTIVE against all Bacteria, Viruses, Mold, Spores, Fungi & Algae – even when diluted in water. Type of Bacteria or Virus
Enterovirus 5 Seconds Gastroenteritis & others
Escherichia coli 5 Seconds Gastroenteritis cystitis & others
Haemophilus influenza 5 Seconds Respiratory infections
Kiebsiella pneumonia 5 Seconds Pneumonia
Proteus mirabilis 5 Seconds Gastroenteritis Urinary tract
Pseudomonas aeruginosa 5 Seconds Infections
Pseudomonas cepacia 5 Seconds Infections
Salmonella typhi 5 Seconds Gastroenteritis Typhoid fever
Staphylococcus aureus 5 Seconds Infections Endocarditis
Staphylococcus epidermidis 5 Seconds hospital acquired infections
Streptococcus pneumoniae 5 Seconds Lobar pneumonia, meningitis, sinusitis
Streptococcus pyogenes 5 Seconds Puss, septicemia
E. Coli O-157 10 seconds Colitis, anemia, kidney failure
Listeria Monocitogenes 10 seconds Meningitis, encephalitis